Friday, March 19, 2010

Killer place to shop for ladies shoes!


Okay, I admit it - I love shoes. I can go a few months without buying a pair but then I cannot help myself and have to go on a shoe buying spree. We don't carry shoes in our boutique so I actually do have to shop when I want to buy shoes.

So ladies I am going to share a secret with you. I find the best place to get amazing deals on shoes is at GothamCityOnline. It is not unusual for me to order several pairs at a time (one time I ordered 8 pairs of boots...LOL) from them as their prices are great and the shipping costs are low. We have known the owners of GothamCityOnline for many years as we belong to some of the same Internet Retailers Groups. They are good people who pride themselves on customer service. That said we receive nothing for telling you about them so this is a totally unbiased post. We just like to share great fashion info with our customers and readers and knew our female readers would like to hear about a place to find great deals on shoes.

Check out these great deals we saw today on GothamCityOnline:

For Betsey Johnson fans check out the Betsey Johnson Ricci Animal Print Leather ankle boots. Normal retail is $285.00. They are $131.96 today at Gotham City.


















We also love these chain design pumps from Guess. On sale now for $41.96.

Gotham City carries a large range of brands which includes Carlos by Carlos Santana, Via Spiga, Coach, Hale Bob, KORS by Michael Kors and dozens more. I have bought everything from Sketchers to Heels to Boots from them and love them all.

Okay, time for me to go search for some new shoes in size 8.

No comments: