Friday, July 10, 2009

Adam Lambert wears Rocker Jewelry on Idol Tour


I heard from a customer in Vancouver yesterday who had attended one of the opening nights of the American Idol Tour - he reported that Adam Lambert was amazing on stage and due to become a real superstar. I could not agree more after checking out some of the recent videos on YouTube of Adam on tour such as this one.

I was excited to see that Adam continues to wear new pieces from the Rocker Jewelry Line while on tour. At the opening show he was wearing the Scarab Pendant. I own this pendant myself and believe me it gets lots of attention when I wear it. It is truly stunning.












Adam currently owns the Spiked Pendant, the Scarab Pendant and the Crossed Keys Pendant from Rocker Jewelry.


















Rocker Jewelry is available at TattooApparel.com , RockerJewelry.com and at the Perpetual Vogue Boutique in Southern California. I hear that they are close to being sold out on the Scarab pendant but they will have more designed/fabricated very soon.

No comments: